Time to Rally
The following local businesses have reached out to us with special offers and requests.
For a more comprehensive list of who's open visit the Lafayette Chamber site.
Lafayette Social Business Partners
- Blodgett's Abbey Carpet & Flooring - Selling area rugs, pads, care products, flooring materials, and providing samples. Items can be mailed, picked up curbside, or delivered to your home. Provide a scaled floorplan for a preliminary estimate for carpet or flooring.
- Cambiati Wellness - Boost your immune system with this package designed by the experts. Based on cutting-edge research these products build the immune system, prevent stress from eroding immunity, and have ingredients that have been shown to fight viruses including SARS CoV.
- K-9 Kitchen - Health food store for dogs offering curbside service when ordering online.
- LUCK - We are doing free local delivery within Lamorinda. Private 1:1 appointments in the store. Shop via video (Zoom or FaceTime). Shop our Instagram and then purchase items right from there or DM. Email us with any product or general questions.
- Orinda Motors - is considered an essential business and is #OpenForBusiness. We offer pickup and drop-off services for our customers upon request. Now is a great time to take advantage of their availability! Get your vehicle repaired or serviced before you need to make any unexpected trips during an emergency.
- Sharp Bicycle - Modified hours to support our community and essential workers. Will be taking extra steps to ensure customers’ safety, including daily cleaning and sanitizing, and will also be offering curb-side pick-up of purchases and repairs.
Other Local Businesses
- Bay Area Balance Dog Training - 20% off board and trains (which can be scheduled for any date), and FaceTime sessions.
- Evaluer Medspa - Jessica is offering virtual skin consultation and product recommendations with 30% off and free 2-day shipping.
- Gymboree Play & Music - Purchase Class Passes online that can be used at a later date. Any Class Passes purchased during this crisis will never expire.
- Let’s Grow Something - Grow hydroponic lettuce in jars. Each kit comes with enough organic seeds and nutrients for two heads of lettuce. $15 each ($2 of every purchase goes to a local food pantry). Curbside home delivery is an additional $5.
- Myara Children’s Boutique - Children’s boutique, one-of-a-kind custom orders delivery.
- Salon 955 - Full-service hair salon offering promotional gift cards ($20 bonus for every $100 spent in gift cards). Retail is available to purchase by email.
- Sew Now - Sketch and Sew from home program so kids can create and learn from home.